Accounts Administrator – Mayfair (Temporary position £13p/h)
My client a leading leisure company based in Mayfair, is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator for a temporary assignment. This role will provide support to the wider finance team and focus primarily on the accurate processing of a large amount of data, using excel spreadsheets and posting this into the relevant systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process all purchase ledger invoices through the company’s online system
- Process financial data related to concierge services from numerous sources and input into excel templates ready for inclusion in finance system.
- Control and maintain excel templates and ensure integrity of the spreadsheets remains.
- Reconcile and match data to ensure it is all being processed correctly
- Maintain and reconcile records for physical stock including monthly stock takes
- Build and maintain relationships with key individuals within the business to ensure the effective flow of information
- Process relevant journals in accounting system and CRM system.
- Responsible for management of Stationary requirements of head office.
- General administration tasks for the finance team
- Assisting the finance team with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Required skills & attributes:
- Exceptional organisation skills
- A minimum of intermediate Excel skills and wider Microsoft office programs
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills as this role will require communication across the business
- A basic knowledge of accounting, including VAT
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.