My client, a global professional organisation, is currently recruiting for an Audit Assistant Manager for their Banking Advisory Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning company with exceptional career prospects based in Central London.
- Assist in review of technical accounting and risk interpretations required for IFRS 9 prepared by clients
- Assist senior management in providing clients with advice on technical accounting issues and broader impacts of IFRS 9
- Assist with the management of IFRS 9 client opportunities, deliver live IFRS 9 engagements and providing input to larger, multi-disciplinary teams
- Assist clients in their IFRS 9 implementation programme through delivering client workshops/training, direct assistance in performing the assessment and/or review of clients’ assessment.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, thought leadership collateral and marketing material – Support the business development of the IFRS 9 client proposition/offering, and assisting in the responses to IFRS 9 client proposals, with a primary focus on financial services (in particular banking clients)
- Write client reports based on analytical exercises (e.g. review of clients’ technical accounting decisions, stakeholder interview) to present findings and recommendations
- Monitor, coach and develop others you work with on other non-IFRS 9 engagements
- ACA, ACCA or CP qualified or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge of IAS 39 and IFRS 9 standard and crucially the practical application within the banking industry
- Strong analytical skills in relation to impairment techniques
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated by a record of accounting project delivery
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and deal with senior individuals
- Ability to complete IFRS 9 client deliverables/solutions
- Excellent written and communication skills; including delivering presentations and an ability to communicate well with clients in writing and verbally
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.