My client, a market leading global organisation are looking to recruit a Business Analyst for their London head office. The successful candidate will take responsibility for providing support to the finance team as well as working very closely with the IT team and also providing support to the wider client facing population.
- Administration and development of the finance system
- Working as part of the team producing and analysing monthly accounts and other management information
- Monthly and ad hoc KPI reporting and analysis as required
- Maintenance and continued development of monthly accounting models
- Providing analysis as required by all parts of the business
- Maintenance and development of interfaces between the finance system and other systems including the in-house management information system
- Assessment of potential new systems and subsequent project management and system implementation.
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in a BA role supporting the Finance function
- Advanced Excel modelling skills including VBA and Macros
- Knowledge of Sun Systems would be advantageous
- A detailed understanding of programming languages such as SQL (detailed programming knowledge would be advantageous but is not a requirement)
- A qualification in a project management methodology would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.