My client, a luxury on-line retailer is looking to hire a Business Analyst for their London office. The successful candidate will report into the Finance Director and work across the business providing daily sales reporting, monthly reports and ad hoc analysis. Alongside this, they will project lead on getting the legacy reporting system up and running. The suitable candidate will be someone with SQL experience with strong project management and documentation skills.
- The BA will partner with the operations and sales team to review the reporting received and design and implement best practice reporting going forward.
- They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritise tasks with an ability to keep their eye on the end goal despite multiple requests.
- The role will also partner with the logistics and operations team in regard to the current ERP system, setting best practice, reviewing the fit of the current tool, user acceptance and securities settings.
- It is key that the BA has experience of monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely management of projects with weekly project updates provided to Senior Management.
- Degree in business or finance
- Minimum 4/5 years’ experience in a business analyst role or related field
- Comfortable with finance terms – profit and loss, EBITDA, Balance sheet
- Strong attention to detail and reconciliation skills
- Experience of project management
- Experience of working in a startup environment and partnering with senior business leaders
- Strong experience in SQL coding, macros and data querying
- Excellent documentation Skills
- Able to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment and use initiative to complete tasks
- Positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Ambition to progress in a growing business
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.