My client, a market leading global organisation are looking to recruit a Business Analyst for their London head office. The successful candidate will take responsibility for providing support to the finance team as well as working very closely with the IT team and also providing support to the wider client facing population. This role will suit a flexible, hardworking and dedicated individual who has strong analytical and modelling skills, very good systems, IT and process knowledge as well as good communication and project management skills. It will suit someone who enjoys a varied and fast paced environment with plenty of scope for improving the way in which we work. You must be able to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions in a high quality, client focused business.
- Maintenance and development of financial models using the Vision reporting tool in Excel
- Working as part of the team producing and analysing monthly management information including management accounts.
- The administration and development of the finance system (SUN accounts V6)
- Maintenance and development of interfaces between the finance system and other systems such as expenses, timesheet recording and the in-house management information system
- Monthly and ad hoc KPI reporting and analysis
- Providing analysis as required by all parts of the business
- Assessment of potential new systems and subsequent project management and system implementation.
- Liaising with the Group’s IT team and working on the digital transformation project as required
- Supporting and training users in the APAC region and ensuring they are aware of best practice.
- The role reports to the Finance Director and works closely with the Financial Controller
- Demonstrated experience in a BA role supporting the Finance function
- Advanced Excel modelling skills including VBA and Macros
- Knowledge of Infor SunSytems (version 6) and Vision reporting would be advantageous
- An understanding of programming languages such as SQL would be advantageous but is not a requirement
- Experienced working within a fast-paced pressured team with a strong knowledge of Microsoft products
- You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and credibility with a variety of professionals and stakeholders at Board level
- High levels of common sense and integrity
- A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality work
- Proactive in nature and understand what needs to be done. Able to take initiative but also not be afraid to ask for help when required
- A high attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.