Commercial Finance Manager
City of London
£55,000 – £60,000
Leading luxury retailer based in central London is seeking a confident and capable finance professional with a background gained in commercial accounting.
Support the continued evolution of financial planning and analysis across the business, working closely with key stakeholders to deliver strategic and financial objectives.
- Develop robust annual budget and 3-year plan
- Work closely with Head of Merchandising to develop sales and margin forecasts
- Lead the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack
- Present monthly reporting pack to Board, including detailed variance analysis
- Work with wider finance team to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Act as business partner to all areas of the business, delivering insightful analysis to support and challenge commercial and operational decision making
- Build and maintain effective relationships across the business.
- Oversee and review daily, weekly and monthly trade analysis for all business channels
- Preparation of business cases and investment proposals
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified accountant with relevant PQE in commercial accounting
- Passion for retail and fashion
- Results and standards orientated with strong people skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.