My client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical sector is looking to hire a Director of FP&A. The successful candidate will provide guidance, best practices and toolsets for all aspects of consolidation, forecasting, planning and reporting for the company. The position will be responsible for the preparation of the management reporting, including KPI’s P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow and explain variance drivers and changes from period to period. The role will serve as a business partner to the leadership group, providing guidance on budgeting, long-range planning and results analysis.
- Manage cross-functional team supporting the financial processes for the company (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow).
- Coordinate with Member Finance organisations to ensure accurate reporting and planning.
- Support VP, Finance, to oversee monthly forecasting, KPI management and annual budget activities.
- Lead monthly/quarterly and year-end close activities with Controller and Shared service functions to ensure timely and accurate closes.
- Ensure reconciliation of all Financial systems monthly (SAP, Hyperion) for all financial statements.
- Publish monthly financial package and other monthly reports.
- Coordinate and review for accuracy all input from various team members.
- Support quarterly and year-end external audit reviews as necessary.
- Support the financial strategic planning process, liaising between Operations and Finance to ensure accurate translation of operational strategies to financial plan.
- Analyse costs and forecasts and incorporate into business plans.
- Identify, initiate, and drive finance process improvements and projects including financial system implementations, establishing allocation methodologies, IT process design.
- ACA/CIMA/MBA qualified or equivalent
- Product sourcing/product management experience especially in generic pharmaceuticals or healthcare preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of finance policies, practices and systems.
- Demonstrated consistent ability to develop business plans and financial forecasts.
- Advanced understanding of technical and practical finance concepts.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to communicate to Senior Management and develop relationships at the executive level.
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage projects with minimal supervision.
- Experienced in Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.