Director of Pricing£100 -115k plus car, bonus and benefits
My client, a global company with headquarters in Central London, is looking to hire a Director of Pricing who will support and serve as the primary source of pricing analytics for the Sourcing Team. This role requires strong financial analysis skills with proven ability to analyse, interpret, and report data along with strong negotiation and relationship building skills. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of project, process, and relationship management; contract and administration management; and, be capable of independent problem solving and decision making.
- Develop strategic approach and methodology for identifying and implementing Supplier and Product driven price changes.
- Develop and implement an end to end event-based pricing model that provides actionable information to all impacted teams, ensuring successful utilisation of this information.
- Develop approach for pricing and profitability analysis to support supplier negotiations.
- Lead the development of new pricing platforms as required or enhancing existing platforms.
- Perform financial analysis of price and rebate changes, model pricing scenarios and recommend best-case scenarios to leadership.
- Perform calculations to analyse spreads and determine profit margins to ensure product price and rebate validity.
- Provide financial projections and estimates.
- Capture and track price changes from various sources.
- Review all price change requests received and perform research to resolve possible discrepancies with different teams prior to implementing contract price and rebate changes.
- Implement/validate price structures for new product launch agreements, ensuring all are properly updated and communicated to Sourcing Analytics Management, Finance, and Sell Pricing teams.
- Implement timely updates to supplier strategic rebate programs.
- Coordinate follow up and supplier response tracking for all pending deals.
- Qualified Accountant or Degree in Business Finance, Marketing, Statistics or Economics;
- Previous experience in Accounting and/or Finance/Business analysis within a formal business environment, experience in Product Pricing and Analysis preferred.
- Experience of managing a team preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills are critical using a consultative approach.
- Time management, including ability to organise and prioritise work to consistently meet critical and/or conflicting daily deadlines while ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word. Able to create simple and improve moderately complex Excel templates. SQL and/or Alteryx knowledge a plus.
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-through.
- Proven ability to research, analyse and problem solve.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, flexible and adaptive to changes in the business.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external business partners and to influence a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience in negotiations, strategy and portfolio management.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.