My client, an award-winning, trading and investments firm based in West London is currently looking to recruit a Junior Finance Assistant for their growing business. This is an exceptional opportunity to work some very creative and highly motivated people that provide services to an extensive global client base.
- Working within a dynamic and growing finance department, this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in the financial services industry.
- The successful candidate will be trained to analyse, manipulate and reconcile financial instrument trade data.
- They will gain an understanding of trade booking, system processing, cross border transactions, P&L reporting and business analysis.
- They will be exposed to a variety of financial products.
- They will be given the opportunity to be responsible for the transaction full cycle from initiation recognition to preparation of Financial Statements.
- Must be be comfortable with mathematics and excel spreadsheets.
- Keen to obtain an accountancy qualification (AAT) and then (ACCA/CIMA) whilst training on the job. You will be a team player, with an attention to detail and a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.