Finance Director – £90 – 120k plus bonus and benefits – London
My client, a leading recruitment and staffing company based in northwest London, is looking to recruit a Finance Director for their growing business. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an award winning company with responsibility for the Finance and IT teams.
- Ensure that the financial integrity and statutory compliance of the organisation is maintained.
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of the company’s financial records.
- Accountable for design, maintenance and operation of a “fit for purpose control framework” to include appropriate policies and procedures for the financial operation of the business.
- Assess the long-term financial trends and review prospects for the future growth of income
- Prepare year end statutory accounts.
- Member of the leadership team – the successful candidate will actively contribute to strategic planning; performance management; governance and risk management activities.
- Responsible for effective cash management.
- Provide and regularly review MI required by the business and the Board of Directors.
- To ensure a robust IT infrastructure that is fit for purpose with overall responsibility for IT management and for the development of IT strategy and its implementation.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Strong technical accounting skills are highly desirable
- Highly motivated and pro-active self-starter
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience of implementing a new software system
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.