My client, an end-to-end media solution company with offices in Central London, is looking to hire a Finance Manager. The successful candidate will have a key responsibility in maintaining strong financial controls across the Production business areas supporting the owners in the fulfilment of their vision and targets and they will also manage the office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading creative business and grow as it grows.
- Preparing monthly management accounts with appropriate financial commentary.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the annual budget and re-forecasts
- Providing timely information on all financial aspects of Production, acting as a first point of contact for production staff
- Establish appropriate financial procedures and controls for all Production and Post Production projects.
- Ensuring all PAYE/NI and VAT compliance
- Cash-flow and forecasting
- Review and submit all final production budgets for financial approval to Production Senior Management, with circulation of approved budget.
- Monitoring production expenditure and projections against budget
- Preparation of management information for financial reporting purposes including WIP management.
- Basic business affairs ensuring compliance with production contractual terms and document management.
- General management of the office environment and operation and all the associated admin.
- Take ownership of the on-boarding process for new hires; job offers, sending contracts, coordinating signatures, probation reviews.
- Update, develop and maintain our HR policies.
- Ad hoc support to the directors when needed, taking away the burden of day to day office running responsibilities.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or finalist or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of personal organisation and ability to influence others to ensure deadlines are achieved and quality outcomes delivered.
- Excellent management skills combined with a disciplined approach to enable management information needs to be delivered on a timely basis.
- Previous experience within a similar sector would be advantageous
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.