Finance Manager – FP&A – £70,000 plus bonus & benefits
My client, a global business based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Finance Manager (FP&A) who will have responsibility for the monthly income calculation, quarterly invoicing and its associated data collection processes combined with providing innovative and value add financial analysis to support our Business leads strategies. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a market leading global organization.
- Responsible for running the monthly income calculation process and its associated accruals
- Managing monthly meeting with Operations teams analysing KPI and performance metrics
- Responsible for the billing process in close cooperation with the shared service accounting team
- Key Finance point of contact for some high growth business unit management teams
- Responsible for first line of customer queries /dispute on income calculations
- Responsible for cash flow optimization
- Responsible the day to day data operations and administering of the income finance database
- Maintenance and development of costing model
- Ensure compliance to customers’ contractual arrangements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Ideally previous experience in a Commercial finance role in a multinational environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates understanding of customer needs/requirements, consistent with organisation priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail and planning ability.
- Proactive in carrying out responsibilities.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.