My client, a leading global leisure business based in Central London is looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will have responsibility for all Management and Statutory reporting for the business. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading business.
- Manage an effective and efficient month-end management reporting cycle
- Proactive management of the treasury requirements.
- Ongoing cash flow forecast and reporting.
- Management, completion and compliance with all the company’s statutory financial reporting requirements
- Responsible for managing all internal and external audits, ensuring the operating framework is sound at all times.
- Drive the enhancement of Financial reporting, systems and processes where possible
- Manage the half year and year end reporting including primary contact for external auditors, ensuring resolution of all key audit issues
- Take ownership of the balance sheet ensuring that all balance sheet accounts are: readily identifiable, ownership is recorded, reconciled on a monthly basis and that reconciling items are cleared within a reasonable time frame.
- Develop and maintain a robust financial control environment and promote best practice.
- Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Experience in preparation of statutory accounts and management of audit engagements
- Previous management experience
- Ability to motivate, develop and manage performance from individuals and the finance team collectively
- Experience in implementing enhanced controls and process improvement
- Advanced Excel Skilling
- Demonstrated high level communication and analytical skill
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.