FP & A Analyst – Central London – £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
My client, a global company with headquarters based in Central London, is looking to recruit an FP & A Analyst for their planning team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting the continuous improvement of the performance and growth of the company by providing a key link between business results and the leadership team.
- Assist in the preparation of the FP&A monthly close pack; compile the actual results from varying data sources for the value generated and P&L account; analyse these to plan/forecast; and, provide detailed explanations for variances.
- Assist with the maintenance of an accurate rolling forecast for the business.
- Assist the Senior Manager with preparation of the monthly FP&A senior leadership and member presentations both in terms of the analysis of data for key insights and creation of impactful slides.
- Act as a business analyst for a number of teams, with specific responsibility for maintaining a business partner relationship with the teams; developing a close understanding of the levers and financial performance of the teams.
- Assist in the development of effective score boarding for individual teams, ensuring these are accurately compiled from complex data sets and communicated clearly and timely.
- Assist in the creation of the annual plan, budgets and continuous forecasting.
- Assist in the preparation of senior leadership presentations and quarterly board presentations.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from leadership, re-prioritising existing deadlines to achieve.
- Develop and maintain a broad network of key working relationships across the business and the members.
- Minimum of 4 years commercial experience including business planning and analysis.
- Relevant degree qualification in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics.
- CIMA qualified or QBE.
- Previous experience of working with non-finance managers.
- Experience of analysing complex business information and communicating it to management.
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Strong track record of managing large volumes of data, demonstrating attention to detail and working in a changing, high pressure environment.
- Strong proficiency in data analytics and interaction with various data extraction techniques and tools (MS Excel essential; SAP, Tableau & Alteryx an advantage).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Time management, including ability to organise and prioritise work to consistently meet critical and/or conflicting daily deadlines while ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and acumen.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.