£80,000-£90,000 + car + bonus
Supporting the FD, managing a team, and working with senior stakeholders across the business, you will:
- Support the growth and strategy of the business.
- Develop and drive the divisional timetable to deliver reporting and planning cycles.
- Build, develop and lead a high performing team.
- Lead a finance transformation, with consistent and best practice control and reporting processes.
- ACA qualified
- 2:1 graduate with excellent academia
- Commercial acumen, with gravitas and confidence to bring challenge to the business
- Effective communicator with finance and non-finance
- Strong report-writing skills, able to articulate and express financial results to Exec level
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.