Financial Controller – London – £65,000
This property investment company based in Mayfair has experienced phenomenal growth during it’s first year of trading and is already turning over £30million and highly profitable. The company is currently recruiting a Financial Controller to be responsible for day-to-day financial control, and supporting the senior team with property deals and transactions. Reporting into the Group CFO, you will be a key member of the small head office team, working closely with the Portfolio Manager, and the Group COO and CEO.
- Production of management accounts including commentaries
- Deal decision support across all transactions
- Oversight of Month end close
- Development of management reports for the Board
- Implementing a strong financial control framework that is fit for purpose as the business continues to develop
- Financial oversight of newly acquired divisional group companies
- Oversight of AP/AR
- Ownership of cash reporting and cashflow management
- Ownership of all Tax / HMRC matters
- Ownership of banking relationship
The ideal candidate will be someone with an impressive track record gained within the Property or Financial Services sectors, and seeking a stepping stone up to FD/CFO within the next 3-4 years.
You will be a qualified chartered accountant ACA / ACCA with minimum 1-year PQE who is looking to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment that is growing rapidly and where you will be fully involved in decision making.
This is a high ownership role and it is essential that you have strong attention to detail and are willing to roll your sleeves up and get into the detail.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.