My client, a niche leisure company based in Central London is looking to recruit a Management Accountant for their UK operation. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the company accounts with a specific focus on the timely, accurate production and review of monthly management accounts.
- Timely, accurate production and review of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of daily financial reporting and distribution of such reporting to senior leadership.
- Preparation of monthly departmental P&L’s and providing analysis of departmental P&L’s to heads of departments and senior leadership.
- Business partnering with other departments to provide the insight needed to make key decisions.
- Continued process and controls improvements, using technology to automate where possible.
- Reconciliation of a number of key balance sheet accounts during the month and at month end.
- Preparation of detailed financial analysis including commentary for senior management.
- Analysing financials to provide explanations for variances to budget.
- Assist with the preparation of the yearly financial budget.
- Oversight and coaching of the Assistant Accountant and Accounts Payable Assistant.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, planning, communication and organisation skills.
- The ability to share the right information, in the right way to a variety of stakeholders.
- Proven track record in management accounting and process improvement.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, specifically with advanced knowledge of Excel.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.