Management Accountant – On-line retailer – Central London £50-60k
My client, an on-line retailer based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Management Accountant who has a passion for adventure sports for their UK head office. This is an exceptional opportunity for the successful candidate to work for an award-winning company with exceptional job satisfaction. Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, the Management Accountant role is a pivotal role within the finance function and critical to the success of the business. The primary objective of the role is to ensure accuracy of all accounting and to ensure all financial controls and reconciliations are in place.
- Timely, accurate production and review of monthly group management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly departmental P&L’s and providing analysis of departmental P&L’s to heads of departments and senior leadership.
- Continued process and controls improvements, using technology to automate where possible.
- Reconciliation of a number of key balance sheet accounts during the month and at month end.
- Oversight and coaching of the Assistant Accountant and Accounts Payable Assistant.
- Deputising for the Group Financial Controller to ensure to cover in period of absence.
- Responsible for Global TAX compliance across various regions.
- Management of daily cashflow and supplier queries driven by tight working capital requirements
- Liaising with auditors on the year-end process
- Supporting Group Financial Controller with ERP Implementation
- Supporting Group Financial Controller in ad hoc Projects
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Highly-organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience of working in small teams
- Solid foundation in month end process
- Experience of VAT preferred
- Technology savvy
- Ready for the experience of a start-up where everyone matters all the time, not a comfortable corporate job
- Excited to work as part of a fun, dynamic, hardworking team
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.