My client, an award-winning, trading and investments firm based in West London is currently looking to recruit an Operations Assistant for their growing business. This is an exceptional opportunity to work some very creative and highly motivated people that provide services to an extensive global client base.
- The role is focused on cash operations and regulatory compliance.
- Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of tasks covering: cash settlement, trade delivery, cash overview and forecasting, FX transacting, legal and regulatory filings and helping to administer the firm’s compliance and monitoring programme.
- They will gain an understanding of trade booking, system processing, cross border transactions, financial and physical products and the legal, regulatory and compliance landscape for asset management and financial firms in general.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in the financial services industry.
- use Excel regularly to an advanced level;
- be mathematical;
- have an eye for detail and a hands-on approach;
- be a team player with a flexible mind-set;
They are also interested in someone who might have any of these other useful attributes to offer (although not required these are desirable):
- knowledge of financial products;
- an interest in global energy markets;
- an interest in law, regulation and compliance.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.