My client, an award-winning, trading and investments firm based in West London is currently looking to recruit a Quantitative Analyst for their growing business. This is an exceptional opportunity to work some very creative and highly motivated people that provide services to an extensive global client base.
- Generating analysts’ reports, fundamental and statistical modelling of global commodity markets
- Aiding the trading team in developing and enhancing analytical processes
- Identifying short- and longer-term trading strategies based on a statistical approach to historical data and micro and macro fundamentals
- Using new insights to support idea generation and commodity analysis
- Co-operating with existing development team around risk and trade processing functions
- Strong expertise in VBA / Python / Stata / front end and databases
- Have a statistical background
- Reuters/Bloomberg data gathering (helpful not mandatory)
- Experience of commodity markets (helpful not mandatory)
- Fluent in English, additional languages are welcome
- Have strong analytical, communication and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be an effective communicator, creative and strategic thinker, and self-starting
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.