Senior Analyst – Central London – £45,000 plus bonus & benefits
My client, a global business based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Senior Analyst who will be responsible for providing detailed analyses and recommendations by leveraging internal/external sales and pricing data resources to support the groups growing commercial and pipeline portfolio of products. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading international company.
- Provide forecast analytics support to produce routine product forecast reports, including consolidation of data across various inter-company channels and investigation of sales
- Track and measure forecast accuracy to actual sales, providing recommendations for adjustments based on latest intelligence and customer feedback received from sell-side and program management
- Track and manage assumptions related to new product launches and the launch approval process
- Track and report on actions taken from competitive intelligence received, particularly from the sourcing group
- Leverage various data sources to monitor daily market price changes and identify opportunities for company products on both the buy-side and the sell-side or expansion into new product opportunities
- Regularly research and report on market competitive landscape, including changes to market share
- Support the submission of pricing documents for new product launches and any subsequent price changes
- Support validation of monthly cost component changes and calculation of any inventory adjustments required for monthly financial close
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a Masters’ Degree in relevant field or MBA a plus or equivalent
- Experience in business operations, planning, forecasting, analytics or other related experience; work experience in a pharmaceutical environment a plus
- Role requires strong attention to detail in ensuring high quality and timely deliverables
- A resourceful individual contributor able to manage across a matrix environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.