Senior Financial Analyst – (£55 – 60k pro rata – 9 month contract)
My client, a global business based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst who will have responsibility for the monthly income calculation, quarterly invoicing and its associated data collection processes combined with providing innovative and value add financial analysis to support our Business leads strategies. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a market leading global organization.
- Business partner for the support of 4 entities, including providing Management Accounting information for the business decision maker.
- Responsible for running the monthly income calculation process and its associated accruals
- Responsible for the billing process in close cooperation with the shared service accounting team
- Responsible for first line of customer queries /dispute on income calculations
- Responsible for cash flow optimization
- Responsible the day to day data operations and administering of the income finance database
- Maintenance and development of costing model
- Ensure compliance to customers’ contractual arrangements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Ideally previous experience in a Commercial finance role in a multinational environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive in carrying out responsibilities.
- Understanding of customs and beliefs of other groups or cultures.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.