My client, a market leader globally within their field of expertise, is looking to hire a Senior Management Accountant for their London office based in Canary Wharf. This multi award winning IT company which has grown rapidly since they were founded in 2011 and has recently gone through C stage funding is looking to bring in a Senior Management Accountant to account for their EMEA and APAC operations and supporting several global functions.
- Perform P&L analysis to explain variances; work closely with Finance Manager to identify and correct issues.
- Own the global procure to pay process and manage an external bookkeeping team to support you in this role. Lead projects aimed towards improving the company’s current processes and policies
- Prepare detailed review of balance sheet ledgers and subledgers for EMEA and its subsidiaries
- Manage regional external accounting consultants; train and review their work to ensure accountability and compliance with local laws and company guidelines
- Provide technical accounting and analytical support and manage/assist with audit requirements
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial package and metrics
- Play a key role in process improvements and new ERP system implementation
- ACA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Background in small/medium technology companies with rapid growth would be an advantage
- Some experience managing a team or contractors
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP and experience with general ledger functions and month-end close process, including consolidation and reporting
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritising and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with senior level managers
- Excellent MS Excel skills including Vlookup, Pivot Table and advanced formulae
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.