My client a leading technology company with global operations are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant with extensive US experience for their London head office. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a company experiencing considerable growth.
- Delivering up to date, accurate financial position of the company so your numbers can ensure the right decisions are made
- Producing full monthly management accounts packs to be reviewed at the highest level
- Work with external advisers to ensure income tax returns are prepared and reviewed in a timely fashion
- Prepare Californian and Canadian sales tax returns for review by US based General Manager as well as submission to tax authorities.
- Developing, improving and implementing management information KPIs, budget and forecasting tools to allow real-time business decisions
- Managing the relationship with our external US based Tax Advisers
- Championing best practice in financial control systems to support business growth
- ACA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Bring day to day technical and reporting skills, demonstrate commercial acumen and great interpersonal skills
- Have strong knowledge of and prior exposure to US statutory reporting requirements, to include the preparation/review of income tax returns
- Ideally have exposure working as part of the finance team within a listed company, experiencing tight market driven reporting requirements
- Have experience in creating and implementing business reporting tools
- Have natural project management skills and experience
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.