VP Finance (Pricing & Analytics)
£130 – 200k plus bonus, benefits and equity
My client, a leader in the pharmaceutical sector, is looking to hire a VP of Finance (Pricing & Analytics) in their Central London head office. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a global leader that has set out to improve the quality and lower the cost of pharmaceutical care to patients.
- Direct strategic decision support for the business related to pricing, finance and analytics
- Serve as subject matter expert on financial and analytics issues as well as product pricing
- Provide overall direction for support for finance and analytics initiatives
- Oversee and direct the preparation of financial planning processes for the business
- Ensure compliance with country laws and regulations
- Direct performance analyses related to profit and loss (P&L) and capital expenditures for senior executive
- Partner with team members to ensure the direction of finance and analytics support the overall business model, objectives and long-term strategies
- Oversee pricing management aspect of product portfolio
- Enable tracking KPI’s and value for members
- Lead and support strategic growth initiatives
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Pricing/Cost Accounting (for unit pricing & allocations)
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to travel overseas several times a year
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Capable of quickly establishing credibility.
- Intelligent, with excellent analytical and strategic skills. Good business judgment and problem-solving skills.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.