Head of Group FP&A (FTSE 250 company) £100,000 - £110,000 plus £8,000 car allowance and bonus
Working with the senior leadership team at the company's Group headquarters, you will be responsible for providing robust and timely financial planning and analysis to the Group FC, CFO and Board. The company is outperforming its peers within the sector and can offer and challenging and rewarding career path. In this role you will play a key part in the future growth and strategy of the business.
- Managing and leading an FP&A team of 5, responsible for delivering weekly and monthly performance reporting. Reviewing and challenging development proposals/ business cases
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of the Group 5-year corporate plan and budget and group performance forecasts
- Prepare performance reporting, budget and strategy papers for the Executive Committee and Main Board
- Lead the preparation of the quarterly trading statements and FP&A aspects of half-year and year-end reporting and supporting the Managing Director Corporate Affairs with the preparation of stakeholder presentations at reporting periods
- Lead ad-hoc projects, including detailed financial modelling, improving the FP&A processes and systems.
- ACA Qualified
- Currently working in a Head of FP&A capacity for a medium to large scale organisation
- Strong motivator and manager of people
- PLC experience preferred
- Credibility operating and interacting with C-suite level people
- Strong commercial awareness. Can understand the numbers from a real life business perspective
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.