My client, a global company with headquarters in Central London, is looking to hire a Senior Pricing Analyst who will have responsibility for executing key aspects of product sourcing including but not limited to: implementing Supplier and Product driven price changes, identifying and reporting issues which might impact Pricing and Product Management decision processes. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a global reach and fantastic career opportunities.
- Identify and recommend areas to create value through pricing actions
- Support the development of new pricing platforms as required, or enhancing existing platforms
- Recommend process changes to reduce cycle time, achieve minimal error rates and minimize manual processing. Track impact of adopted changes
- Grasp the complexity of the pricing process, prioritize and raise issues to management whenever necessary
- Oversee implementation of contract price and rebate changes
- Implement contract price and rebate changes accurately and timely into the pricing system with required supporting documentation
- Capture and track received price changes from supplier(s)
- Review all price change requests received and perform research to resolve possible discrepancies with different teams prior to implementing contract price and rebate changes.
- Perform financial analysis of price and rebate changes, model pricing scenarios and recommend best-case scenarios to leadership
- Implement/validate price structures for new product launch agreements, ensuring all are properly updated and communicated to Sourcing, Finance, and Sell Pricing teams
- Coordinate follow up and supplier response tracking for all pending deals
- Previous experience in Pricing, Accounting, Finance or Business analysis
- Strong track record of managing large volumes of data, demonstrating attention to detail and working in a changing, high pressure environment
- Strong, consultative organizational and project management skills
- Strong proficiency in data analytics and interaction with various data extraction techniques & tools (Tableau, Alteryx, MS Office, SPSS, SAS, Power BI, etc)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to research, analyse and problem solve
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage work autonomously with minimal supervision
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.