My client, a leading healthcare company with headquarters in Central London, is looking to recruit a Senior Director - Member Engagement who will be responsible for establishing appropriate customer engagement frameworks, overseeing and leading the business review process, aligning on customer facing KPI's and acting as the main voice of the customer within the business. They will also be responsible for the customer planning, operations, and execution of sourcing events, including process review and optimisation when needed. Working cross-functionally the position will ensure initiatives are implemented and look to identify opportunities for ongoing development that meet the needs of the business.
- Establish customer engagement frameworks, manage day to day member needs, lead the quarterly business review processes, and establish business KPI reporting with the businesses members and customers.
- Work in collaboration with our members and customers and the business sourcing and bid management teams to develop, administer and socialise the sourcing strategies to meet their evolving needs.
- Day to day team management. Coach and develop a team of key account managers and data analysts.
- Working proactively and cross functionally with each member and customer identify and develop new initiatives to support growth whilst meeting our member's needs. Work in collaboration with the sourcing team to develop sourcing models to meet different channel needs.
- Degree in Business, Finance or Economics and/or MBA preferred
- Previous experience in sales, procurement, analytics and business development
- Product sales and/or sourcing experience preferably in generic pharmaceuticals
- Experience in healthcare and related pharmaceutical distribution experience, ideally with knowledge of the US healthcare systems
- Proven ability to lead a team to achieve goals by focusing on results
- Demonstrated consistent ability to develop strategic and tactical plans as well as creative problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to communicate to Senior Management and develop relationships at all levels
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage projects with minimal supervision
- Proven success in business development related to commercialisation of generic pharmaceuticals, pricing schemes and margin management of retail, health system proprietary programs
- Strong working knowledge of budget and P&L statement
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.