Sourcing & Supplier Relations Director - Central London - Competitive salary
My client, a leading healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Director of Sourcing & Supplier Relations for their Central London head office. The focus of the role is to drive the sourcing and management of their category of products to achieve everyday market competitive cost and to ensure consistent supply. Working collaboratively with other Directors and cross functionally across the business, the Sourcing and Supplier Relations Director will be accountable to leading complex negotiations, working with the New Sourcing Senior Director to support with the delivery on new sourcing models as well as partner suppliers at a senior level.
- Accountable for initiating, building and maintaining relationships with US and internationally based supplier's
- Accountable to deliver financial value to the members through sourcing of healthcare products.
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies for the sourcing of healthcare products
- Consultation of sourcing expertise on supplier impactful decisions and company enterprise projects
- Leverage data and advanced analytics to identify supplier opportunities, risks, as well as make recommendations related to supplier long-term partnerships
- Manage supplier & member escalations related to sourcing activities and supporting the Member Engagement team to ensure business sourcing strategies are in line with multiple customer needs.
- Accountable for key projects for the sourcing team and deliverables
- Work cross-functionally within business units to accomplish enterprise goals and objectives Listen to, leverage, promote diverse ideas, perspectives, of others across the business
- Create and foster open communication between sourcing team and leadership
- Manage a team of senior sourcing managers and/or sourcing managers and/or sourcing analysts
- Bachelor's degree; preference for Finance, Economics, Biology or similar
- Product sourcing experience in pharmaceuticals highly preferred
- Previous experience in sourcing, finance/business analysis or product management
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in data extraction and manipulation techniques
- Track record of negotiation skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly - able to communicate decisions and recommendations to stakeholders in a high-pressure environment
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.