Finance Manager - Up to £45,000 - Earlsfield
My client, an SME company based in Earlsfield, is looking to recruit a Finance Manager. The successful candidate will manage one member of staff and report into a part-time Finance Director. The company has experience significant growth over the past ten years and is now looking to recruit a Finance Manager to handle all the accounting, preparation of management accounts and providing admin support to the business.
- Solely responsible for the smooth day-to-day operation of the accounts department
- Performing balance sheet and bank reconciliations, BACS payments, fixed asset activity, payroll management, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.
- Preparation and online submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of all information for year-end financial accounts
- AAT qualified/QBE or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Previous Sage 50 experience a plus
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.