Director of FP&A - Central London - Competitive salary plus bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company is looking to recruit a Director of FP&A who will be responsible for leading financial planning and analysis, supporting executive management, anticipating business needs, and driving good decision making through sound financial & commercial analysis. This is a very commercial role with the successful candidate being part of the senior management team and have responsibility for driving key commercial decisions.
- Consolidate financial information for the company, produce monthly management presentations and analysis in a timely manner.
- Lead the financial planning process and produce comprehensive management reports & analysis as well as ensuring the integrity of the financial reporting of the various organisations
- Lead the commercial finance operations of one of the sourcing organisation.
- Lead and develop a team of 5 finance professionals.
- Liaise & work with an extensive network of finance teams (BU teams as well as shared service) across the business.
- Develop relationships and provide strategic support to internal and external business partners
- Create and maintain complex financial models to support business decisions
- Business partner with key executives in the preparation and analysis of cross functional strategic initiatives and project work
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- A strong, demonstrable commercial acumen is essential (working with customers and or suppliers)
- Ability to operate in a complex organisation and manage multiple stakeholders
- Team player with demonstrated ability to lead and build cross-functional relationships
- Strong analytical background, organized and autonomous
- Expertise in business analysis and financial models
- Strategic, innovative, proactive thinker with a desire to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to improve existing processes and make recommendations
- Engaged people leader with ability to influence and develop high performance team
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge of SAP and Business Intelligence tools an advantage
- Effective prioritisation and multi-tasking abilities
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.