Data Analyst - 12 month FTC - Central London - Competitive salary
My client, a global healthcare company, is looking to recruit a Data Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will support, manage and deliver reporting, analytics and insight that enable a wide range of strategic business decision processes. They will support all areas of the business in driving business growth, reducing waste and supporting automation though the use of appropriate data. This role will work in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to provide data expertise and support the ongoing demand for new or enhanced data sets.
- Leverage visualisation tools and technology resources to plan, evaluate and execute strategic initiatives; design, build and support data solutions and dashboards conducive for business insights, reporting and analytics
- Lead the development of dashboards and reports that compile, analyse, and report on data using multiple technologies (SQL, Tableau, etc); gather requirements and modelling criteria leveraging agile methodology
- Apply various analytical techniques (i.e. statistical techniques) to support business growth Leverage analytics and dashboards to create effective supplier-facing and internal communication materials
- Assist in the development of team, departmental, and organisation metrics to analyse business performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Support the development of metrics needed to accurately manage performance
- Analyse opportunities for the business to expand product sales, services, and sourcing strategies while examining market channels and exploring innovative business opportunities
- Manage the compilation, analysis, and reporting of data to forecast trends, apply various analytical techniques (i.e. statistical techniques) to support supplier and cost optimisation
- Strong level and experience in data query language/tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx). Direct
- experience of Alteryx would be preferable
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qliview, SAS, Business Objects & Power
- Direct experience of Tableau would be preferable.
- Experience with database technologies and concepts such as Snowflake, Oracle, Teradata,
- SAP HANA, DB2, PostGres, SQL Server
- Expertise of data design and analysing data requirements
- Strong experience of Excel with skills in V-lookups, pivot tables, reporting
- Experience with data performance optimisation
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.