Data Analyst (Tableau) - Global Healthcare company - Central London - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London is looking to recruit a Data Analyst who will support, manage and deliver reporting, analytics and insight that enable a wide range of strategic business decision processes. The successful candidate will assist all areas of the business in driving business growth, reducing waste and supporting automation though the use of appropriate data. This role will work in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to provide data expertise and support the ongoing demand for new or enhanced data sets.
- Leverage visualisation tools and technology resources to plan, evaluate and execute strategic initiatives; design, build and support data solutions and dashboards conducive for business insights, reporting and analytics. This includes supplier-facing and internal communication materials.
- Lead the development of dashboards and reports that compile, analyse, and report on data using multiple technologies (SQL, Tableau, etc); gather requirements and modelling criteria leveraging agile methodology
- Assist in the development of team, departmental, and organisation metrics to analyse business performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and internal clients
- Be an advocate and champion of the company data and information assets
- Leverage strong analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills to make recommendations based on data
- Apply various analytical techniques (i.e. statistical techniques) to support business growth and forecast trends to support supplier and cost optimisation.
- Analyse opportunities for the business to expand product sales, services, and sourcing strategies while examining market channels and exploring innovative business opportunities
- Strong level and experience in data query language/tools (e.g. SQL).
- Minimum of 2 year experience with Data Transformation tools such as Alteryx, Talend, Knime, Rapid Miner.
- Alteryx Designer Core or equivalent experience. Alteryx Designer Advanced/Expert would be highly desirable
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI.
- Tableau Certified Associate or equivalent experience. Tableau Certified Professional would be highly desirable.
- Experience with database technologies and concepts such as Snowflake, Oracle, Teradata, SAP HANA, DB2, PostGres, SQL Server
- Expertise of data design and analysing data requirements
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.