Data & Insight Analyst - Central London - Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Data & Insight Analyst. This is a key role in the development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the mission, vision, strategies, objectives, and goals of the business. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business with fantastic career opportunities.
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative industry data to synthesize hypothesis, pilot proof of concepts, iterate solution to production and scale solution/ analysis across the organization
- Working proactively and cross functionally across the business to develop initiatives that deliver value using analytics and insight.
- Champion the use of data to support sourcing strategies while examining market channels and exploring innovative business opportunities
- Support the compilation, analysis, and reporting of data to forecast trends, apply various analytical techniques (i.e. mathematical models and/or statistical techniques) to enable supplier and cost optimisation.
- Participate in the development of analytical products that compile, analyse, and report on data using multiple technologies; gather requirements and modelling criteria leveraging agile methodology
- Maintain a robust, compliant and performant data and reporting environment including processes, people, and platforms.
- Recommend process changes to achieve minimal error rates. Track errors and improve process efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and internal clients
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated consistent creative problem-solving capabilities
- Organisational and project management skills are critical using a consultative approach.
- Time management, including ability to organise and prioritise work to consistently meet critical and/or conflicting daily deadlines while ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Proven ability to research, analyse and problem solve.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, flexible and adaptive to changes in the business.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external business partners and to influence a diverse set of stakeholders.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.