Receptionist - Central London - Up to £30,000 plus benefits
My client a niche construction business built on traditional ethics and values based in the city are looking to recruit a Receptionist. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing business.
- Answer phones
- Booking events, travel, meetings, etc
- Opening mail and distribute
- Organise training for staff, operatives, apprentices, and keeping training records up to date
- Administration and ad hoc duties
- Helping out with sundry tasks when required
- Personable, professional and articulate
- Previous experience of working in an engineering or construction firm would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hours 7:30am - 5pm, Monday-Friday and the role will be based in the office full time.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.