Demand Management & Risk Mitigation Specialist - Central London - Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Demand Management & Risk Mitigation Specialist. The successful candidate will focus on supporting the companies Members' surety of supply through various demand management initiatives and activities to ensure downstream service level risks are mitigated through sourcing strategies and initiatives.
- Work closely with the inventory management teams at both Members to proactively/reactively identify supply disrupted products, broader supplier issues and market related events that will have an impact on the US supply chain for products.
- To partner the Sourcing team to ensure sourcing actions are taken, completed, and communicated accordingly in order to risk mitigate product availability for both Members and their customers.
- Develop and maintain reporting on member-driven demand forecasts. This includes distilling and showcasing information in an actionable format for stakeholders to consume and ensuring appropriate sourcing actions are taken.
- Develop and maintain monthly supplier service level reporting/dashboards and establish cadence for stakeholder read outs. These actions enable the business to identify best/worst in class supplier partners and product categories; and enable the Member to better manage inventory and customer demand.
- Subject matter expert on member-related demand/inventory management/forecasting processes. The Manager will be a primary point of contact for the company suppliers' demand/forecast-related inquiries. This also includes establishing and owning the monthly business review of member forecasts to ensure integrity of demand awarded by the company.
- Bachelor's degree; preference for Finance, Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sourcing, finance/business analysis or demand management
- Product sourcing or demand management experience highly preferred; especially in pharmaceuticals or FMCG.
- Knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and/or product management of product distributed within a multiple warehouse environment.
- Ability to manage, process and distil large amounts of data, showcase actionable insights, create ready to consume reporting/dashboards that can be tailored to support commercial strategies and demonstrate insights that result in actionable change
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in data extraction and manipulation techniques.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to demonstrate the connection between up and down stream supply chain management
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.