Sourcing and Supplier Relations Specialist - Central London - Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Sourcing and Supplier Relations Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the required analysis and system manipulation to execute upon the sourcing contracts and business plans developed with suppliers. This position gathers, analyses, prepares and summarises recommendations for product and supplier plans.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with US based suppliers.
- Responsible for data gathering, analysing, reporting, and developing recommendations.
- Responsible for the resolution of suppliers operational issues & escalations while effectively communicating impact to member organisations across relevant channels.
- Responsible for the bid review process including, validating bids, identifying share shifts, pricing and contracting review and issuing award letters Reconciles multiple sources of data to analyse trends & opportunities; provides financial outputs for business cases and/or product development requirements.
- Responsible for driving alignment with other groups within sourcing, member engagement & members to ensure implementation and delivery of ideas.
- Performs advanced analysis that informs strategic and tactical decision making and solves business problems related to potential or current business opportunities that meet project requirements and drive incremental profit related to source programs.
- Build knowledge and support value creation initiatives within the Supplier Relations team.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of systems and process associated with daily workload.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Finance, Economics or similar
- Minimum of 4 years' of experience in Accounting and/or Finance/Business Analysis
- Product sourcing experience especially in pharmaceuticals preferred
- Formal training in negotiations and/or demonstrated experience
- Knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and/or product management of product distributed within a multiple warehouse environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in developing queries, macros and other data extraction techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.