Finance Manager with COINS - Surrey - Up to £50,000 plus benefits
My client, a Construction company based in Surrey is looking to recruit an Finance Manager with previous COINS experience for their head office. As a member of the Finance Team, you will work in a fast-paced, growing business with fantastic career opportunities. The successful candidate will be a member of the accounting/finance function responsible for the delivery of timely and accurate accounting information.
- Provide strategic direction for budgets, financial analysis and business planning to support effective management of the business.
- Interpret performance trends and provide support for the business in conjunction with improvement plans, decision and actions.
- Proactively coordinate and assess activities for accurate and timely production of financial requirements, compliance with regulatory requirements, management information and business deadlines.
- Responsible for the business processes with aim of maintaining a high level of financial control through appropriate development, enhancement and maintenance of the financial systems.
- Building relationships, communication and support.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, part-qualified or equivalent
- Previous COINS experience is a must
- Sound knowledge of management accounts
- An understanding of the scope of VAT and its application
- Strong IT literacy with ability to use Microsoft Packages with a particular strength in Excel
- Able to provide accurate timely information
- Self-motivated/Proactive attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.