Revenue Growth Manager - Leading FMCG company - Dublin based - Competitive salary, bonus, share options and benefits
My client, a market leading FMCG company based in Dublin is looking to recruit a Revenue Growth Manager for their Dublin head office. This is an opportunity to work in a uniquely entrepreneurial environment with the ability to affect change and add value. The Group has a track record of rewarding high performers and provides progressive career opportunities for employees with ambition.
- Set the revenue growth management 5 year, 3 year and 1 year strategy for the business
- Research and analyse relevant categories and competitors to understand performance and drive decision-making
- Pack architecture - recommend packs for the right occasions to maximise share and margins
- Brand pricing - assess best pricing for new packs and annual price increases including assessment of price elasticity
- Mix management - distribution of high margin/high volume skus and store positioning
- Promotional management - recommend effective promotional strategies based on data
- Trade terms structure - provide link between strategy, margins and terms
- Work with the sales team and the finance team to create a vision, set targets, budgets and forecasts, review performance and recommend corrective actions
- Work as part of a team and perform ad hoc duties and project work as required.
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject or equivalent
- Previous revenue growth management experience in FMCG sector
- Business partnering with sales team and finance team in the past
- Attended meetings with retailers and retail customers
- Strong commercial awareness and business understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to influence colleagues, customers and senior management
- Demonstrable experience in analytical work and price elasticity work
- Experienced in challenging the status quo and ways of working
- Strong ability to provide concise information and frame arguments to drive value
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint and preferably Power BI
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.