Group Reporting Analyst - 3 month FTC (ongoing) - Essex - Up to £53,000
My client a global engineering company based in Essex is looking to recruit a Group Reporting Analyst for an initial 3 month contract (potential to extend). The role has been designed to support the FP&A function and the wider finance team, in embedding a culture of performance management across the Group, by driving visibility and accountability through improved financial reporting and analysis.
The financial management information must be continually developed to aid decision-making across the business, up to and including at Board level. The role will report monthly financial performance against budgets and forecast, capturing & reporting relevant underlying KPI's, and quarterly reporting to the investors.
- Using the Group centralised financial systems, integrate the operating functions' management information, creating and embedding meaningful KPI's & performance management measures to inform all stakeholders, including shareholders.
- Produce and distribute monthly vessel cost centre overhead reports to budget holders.
- Produce and deliver periodic bank reporting and commentary to the Shareholder.
- Business partner with key central overhead cost centre managers, reviewing spend against budget.
- Work closely with HR colleagues to develop a process for monthly headcount reporting.
- Analyse overall Group performance against the business plan, annual budget, and periodic forecasts, and where appropriate identify and evaluate risks and opportunities.
- Support the implementation of the new group ERP system.
- Assist with quarterly forecasting, annual budgets and strategic plans, consolidating returns and ensuring accuracy.
- Lead balance sheet and cash flow budgeting.
- Drive continuous improvement across Group financial systems, controls and processes
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified/finalist or equivalent
- Experience of monthly variance analysis, forecasting, budgeting, project accounting and standard costing.
- Ability to understand technical & operational issues at a high level and translate these into financial terms.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
- Ability to present & explain finance to non-financial managers.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel based skills; be comfortable with financial formulae Lookups, Pivots
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.