Project Manager - 9 months FTC - Essex - Up to £80,000 pro rata
My client a global engineering company based in Essex is looking to recruit a Project Manager for a 9 months' fixed term contract. The successful candidate will lead a Project Team in the day-to-day delivery of projects. Working within agreed procedures to ensure that contracted work is completed on time, within budget and to quality requirements.
- Lead and motivate the project team, other departments and third party suppliers to ensure objectives and schedules are met in a safe and effective manner.
- Manage contracted projects according to established company procedures and in line with the company's Project Lifecycle
- Be the prime point of contact between the customer and the business for the contracted project in conjunction with the clients nominated representative.
- Co-ordinate various cable route engineering and survey tasks required to deliver the project
- Manage the project plans and procedures to ensure that they are fully up to date and available to all stakeholders.
- Carry out detailed project risk assessments; prepare risk response planning in liaison with other stakeholders.
- Establish, implement, and report project budgets clearly defining all areas of cost, revenue, threats, opportunities and other areas of concern.
- Ensure best levels / balance of quality, cost, time and scope are met.
- Provide concise and accurate cost and revenue reporting to suit Group financial reporting calendars.
- Report on project performance internally (and externally as required) at frequent & regular intervals.
- Proven experience working within a cross-functional environment.
- Knowledge of the engineering industry, encompassing primarily telecoms but experience in power, Oil and Gas and Offshore Renewables would also be considered.
- Strong and demonstrable Project Management skills and versatile with a Microsoft Office EPM (Enterprise Project Management) Environment
- Relevant degree or education consistent with good analytical capability.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office365 Web-Access environment
- Approved Project Management Qualification (APM, PMP, PRINCE or similar)
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.