Client Relationship Senior Manager - Central London - Competitive salary & benefits package
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Senior Manager. The role will work closely with the sourcing team to ensure sourcing strategies evolve to meet the client and their respective customer needs as well as identify and support with channel specific initiatives/strategies. The role will work with the VP Member Engagement to ensure there is a structure and framework for managing the account planning cycle and activities with the client.
- Developing a complete understanding of the client needs by channel, to ensure that the work of company will meet the client's goals in the short, medium and long term.
- Establish and operate within the agreed account management framework, oversee QBR's as well as manage the annual client strategic joint planning process to identify strategic initiatives, review ways of working and develop mutual performance and growth objectives;
- Engage in frequent strategic planning meetings aimed to align buy-side and sell-side strategies to better meet the clients evolving needs and increase client profitability;
- Coordinate activities to exceed assigned targets for growth and deliver on the strategic objectives set and facilitate solution development efforts that address the clients wants/needs; this will include future growth initiatives and the relevant segmentation of the existing portfolio to ensure alignment on what role each of the key molecules plays in maximising its performance;
- Planning and presenting reports on a periodic basis that covers client progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and other stakeholders;
- Continuously seek to drive operational efficiencies between the client and the business.
- Bachelor's degree; preference for Finance, Economics, Business or similar
- Previous experience in account management, sales, sourcing, business development or product management
- Pharmaceutical experience preferable
- Key account management, sales of business development experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in data extraction and manipulation techniques.
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly - able to communicate decisions and recommendations to stakeholders in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with sense of urgency.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results driven environment that is constantly changing
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.