My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit an Account Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the members strategic needs, routinely reviewing market and industry dynamics and working cross functionally within the business and with the client.
The position requires strong client management, commercial acumen, negotiation, strategic thinking, interpersonal and relationship management skills, as well as problem-solving and the ability to identify opportunities with a focus on procurement, services, supply chain, and sales.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between the two parent companies
- Developing a complete understanding of the client needs for the business, to ensure that the work of company will meet the client's goals in the short, medium and long term;
- Establish and operate within the agreed account management framework, oversee QBR's as well as manage the annual client strategic joint planning process to identify strategic initiatives, review ways of working and develop mutual performance and growth objectives;
- Engage in frequent strategic planning meetings aimed to align buy-side and sell-side strategies to better meet the client's evolving needs and increase company profitability;
- Coordinate activities to exceed assigned targets for growth and deliver on the strategic objectives set and facilitate solution development efforts that address the clients wants/needs; this will include future growth initiatives and the relevant segmentation of the existing portfolio to ensure alignment on what role each of the key molecules plays in maximising its performance;
- Evaluate the performance of any client initiatives to ensure that learnings are identified and any corrective actions are proposed for further improvement;
- Bachelor's degree; preference for Finance, Economics, Business or similar
- Previous experience in account management, sales, sourcing, business development or product management
- Pharmaceutical experience preferable
- Key account management, sales of business development experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in data extraction and manipulation techniques.
- Well organized, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly - able to communicate decisions and recommendations to stakeholders in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with sense of urgency.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.