Contract Manager - Central London - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Contract Manager. You will support the businesses commercial contract implementation and contract compliance processes for over 200 supplier agreements, and relationships. The role will report to the Director, Bid Management & Sourcing Execution and will partner across the organisation, including the sourcing and supplier relations, pricing, analytics and legal functions.
- Timely and accurate execution of contractual activities including supplier set-up, contract validation, contract execution, document retention and related reporting
- Ensure suppliers remain compliant with their contractual obligations throughout the term of the agreement, and escalate any issues or breaches to the Commercial and Legal teams as needed
- Manage document lifecycle in contract repository system (finalisation, upload, storage, amendment) and through delegation of authority process for executive sign off.
- Assist in developing contract management systems architecture and process improvement of the contract management business function through recommendation of best practices and proactive solutions for all live contracts.
- Partner cross-functionally with data analytics, pricing and sourcing teams to oversee compliance with the businesses most favoured terms
- Serve as first point of reference for all ad-hoc queries regarding contract interpretation, supplier disputes and compliance concerns
- Work closely with the legal team to ensure data governance controls are in place and track data breaches
- Bachelor's degree or previous work experience in related field; US/UK business, legal and/or contracting background a plus.
- Previous business experience; experience ideally within a pharmaceutical/healthcare company and/or contract administration/legal
- Demonstrated contract administration, management and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise quickly to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail is critical
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate decisions and recommendations to stakeholders in a high-pressured environment
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work autonomously and manage work with sense of urgency
- Advanced stakeholder management skills to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.