Sourcing Specialist - Central London - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Sourcing Specialist. You will be responsible for driving sourcing value creation initiatives for hospital and acute segments. The successful candidate will be key to helping identify opportunities to create sourcing value to meet the diverse customer specific wants and needs. Leveraging insights and working cross functionally with the members the Sourcing Specialist will help execute channel specific sourcing initiatives.
- Build knowledge and support value creation initiatives for non-retail segments, including acute care (health systems), alternate site (medical surgical) and provider solutions (specialty) segments
- Support with building and maintaining relationships with external suppliers
- Responsible for the resolution of suppliers operational issues & escalations while effectively communicating impact to member organisations across relevant channels.
- Prepare for, attend and support suppliers meetings
- Support with establishing effective business processes to monitor portfolio health and risk, creating financial value for members
- Support the evaluation & collaboration of product launches and pipeline targets.
- Support communications to the organization of supplier, product, and market changes in relation to non-retail segments & the product portfolio
- Responsible for driving alignment with other groups within sourcing, member engagement & members to ensure implementation and delivery of ideas
- Leverage data and advanced analytics to support the creation of sourcing recommendations through analysis.
- Analysis from reviews of products, new launches, markets, members requirements & risks of suppliers and product/portfolio needs within non-retail space.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or a related field;
- Previous experience in retail, sourcing, consulting, pharmaceuticals, finance/business analysis or product management
- Product sourcing experience in pharmaceuticals highly preferred
- Knowledge of purchasing, sourcing and/or product management of product distributed within a multiple warehouse environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in developing queries, macros and other data extraction techniques
- Strong Negotiation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.