FP&A Manager - Global Healthcare company - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit an FP&A Manager. Reporting to the FP&A Director, the position holder will be the Finance Lead for Category Management, support and business partnering. The role will also provide financial support to the Global Procurement team and ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Finance Lead for Retail Category Management
- Finance Lead for Surgical analysis and support
- Managing monthly meeting with Operations teams analysing KPI and performance metrics
- Support of the Global Procurement analysis and billing process
- Maintenance and development of Operating expense reporting and interaction with Corporate functions.
- Ad hoc reporting as required by the Finance organisation
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in a Commercial finance role in a multinational environment
- Master knowledge of M.S. Excel and data modelling
- Able to add value through understanding of the business
- Knowledge of SAP environment a plus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates understanding of customer needs/requirements, consistent with organisation priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and planning ability
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.