Senior Business Analyst - Central London - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company, based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst. Reporting to Director of Analytics and partnering with Strategic Initiatives, the Senior Business Analyst will work to identify value creation opportunities across the company's portfolio. You will will partner with commercial teams and strategic initiatives to develop proof of concept (POC), substantiating value, testing effectiveness of different courses of action, and tracking its realisation.
- Scope key business opportunities by identifying and analysing market, financial and operational data within specific target businesses
- Define and structure POC approach by identifying required analysis, data inputs and output
- Work with Commercial, Analytics and Finance teams to develop hypothesis, identify/access/interpret data sources and validate findings
- Execute POC analysis, developing custom data models and algorithms.
- Have an eye for data quality and integrity, loading, cleansing and querying data from structured databases
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Communicate insights and recommendation in high-quality presentations/ deliverables for various internal and external audiences
- Support recommendation and development of new capabilities to scale-up POC benefits
- Drive own projects with support of Agile or other PM methodologies
- Bachelors' degree, or equivalent experience.
- MSc Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field preferred.
- Previous experience of working in analytical roles, preferably in Finance or Commercial Analytics
- Highly analytical; able to clean, scrutinize and interrogate high volumes of complex data and translate into meaningful reports, insights and high-level management information
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel (pivots & advanced formulae), Alteryx, BI and visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages - predominantly SLQ,
- Experience working in a complex, global organisation such as Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals or similar
- Ability to communicate across all levels in an organisation and confidently present to a senior audience
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.