Channel Sales Manager - Central London - Up to £100k plus bonus & benefits
My client, a market leading Robotics company with operations in Central London, is looking to recruit a Channel Sales Manager for their growing European head office. The successful candidate will join a fast-growing team that is focused on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics. The successful candidate will join a team focused on shaping the future of the robotics industry by introducing cobotic technology via our channel in EMEA.
- Channel sales performance management
- Channel partner training and development
- Designs the channel strategy and priorities to deliver the channel sales target in the region
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel accounts in partnership with Regional Sales Director.
- Sell through partner organisations to end users in coordination with Regional Sales Director.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned channel accounts.
- Ensures channel partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements.
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) required
- Channel Sales Management experience
- Previous experience interacting with C-Suite-level customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative, a self-starter, go-getter mentality
- Problem solver and "outside of the box" thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology-focused industry is a must
- Ability and willingness to learn: Robotics, AI, industry verticals, and new business models
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Team-oriented, collaborative, empathetic, and optimistic personality
- Additional European languages desirable
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.