HR Manager - Central London - Up to £60k pro rata - 3 days a week (flexible working)
My client, a market leading Robotics company with operations in Central London, is looking to recruit a HR & Payroll Manager for an ongoing contract 3 days a week with flexible working options for their growing European head office. The successful candidate will join a fast-growing team that is focused on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics. You will need to be experienced with HR matters as you will get involved with payroll, benefits and employee and contractor wellbeing.
Day to day aspects of the role include but are not limited to:
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Responsible for benefits, leave management, etc.
- General HR compliance
- Generate employment verification letters, etc HR related matters
- General HR best practice guidance
- Be the HR point of contact with our parent company
- Generate HR reports for the Senior Management Team
- General Office Management
- Responsible for processing EMEA payrolls (currently UK, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and France)
- Collate all monthly payroll data and build a close relationship with the payroll vendors - different points of contact in each country
- Provide payroll support during audits and year end
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) required
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative, a self-starter, go-getter mentality
- Problem solver and "outside of the box" thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology-focused industry is a benefit
- Previous EMEA payroll experience would be beneficial
- High levels of attention to detail
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.