Sourcing Analyst - Central London - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Sourcing Analyst. You will be responsible for driving sourcing value creation initiatives for hospital and acute segments. The successful candidate will be responsible for daily sourcing activities include portfolio and system maintenance, pricing review, and inventory management. The analyst will also be responsible for gathering information, performing product and supplier research and analysing data to prepare recommendations for product and supplier sourcing.
- Responsible for data gathering, analysing, reporting, and developing recommendations.
- Reconciles multiple sources of data to analyse trends & opportunities; provides financial outputs for business cases and/or product development requirements
- Performs analysis that informs tactical decision making and solves business problems related to potential or current business opportunities that meet project requirements and drive incremental profit related to source programs
- Support the bid review process including preparing bid packets, validating bids, identifying share shifts, pricing and contracting review and issuing award letters.
- Support the Sourcing and Supplier Relations team with developing the implementation schedule and vendor setup
- Execute the accurate and efficient set-up of new products, maintenance of existing products, system pricing, supplier shipping terms & conditions, and coordination of promotional purchases.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or a related field;
- Previous experience in retail, sourcing, consulting, pharmaceuticals, finance/business analysis or product management
- Product sourcing experience in pharmaceuticals highly preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and/or Access with a solid background in developing queries, macros and other data extraction techniques
- Strong Negotiation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal / external customers to get results quickly - able to communicate complex data to stakeholders in a simplified and action-oriented manner
- Well organised, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritise quickly
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.