Senior Sales Manager - Central London - Up to £90k plus bonus & benefits
My client, a market leading Robotics company with operations in Central London, is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Manager for their growing European head office. The successful candidate will join a fast-growing team that is focused on shaping the future with artificial intelligence and robotics. Reporting into the Vice President for Sales and Product EMEA we are looking for a highly motivated team player to join the EMEA team to drive and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with strategic partners across the facility management business in United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible to shape and expand the business, marketing and meet annual sales targets in the region United Kingdom and Ireland
- Develop and implement the strategy to establish a key presence within the Facility Management ecosystem and manage the most important players in partnership with our distributor(s).
- Work in close collaboration with the network of local distributors and participate in its development
- Develop demand and thought leadership through customers from major local companies to ensure a healthy sales pipeline
- Identify and understand customers specific key drivers and develop customer tailormade KPI's
- Manage the business development and sales activities aligning with the business growth strategies and advance all relevant projects
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision-makers to manage evaluation processes in order to pursue opportunities for a successful conclusion.
- Accomplishes annual sales target and gross-profit plans by implementing sales and partnership business models
- Maintains outstanding relations with closest partners (distributors, business partners) and define sales strategy to reach sales targets
- Master of Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or relevant subject
- Track record in leading sales with previous experience developed from the cleaning services or facility management industry
- Demonstrable competency in demand creation with potential customers and building c level relationships with clients and strategic partners
- Track record in winning large-scale partnership contracts and a thorough understanding of contract/negotiation processes
- Experience of managing new businesses and service functions
- Broad theoretical and practical knowledge about the facility management industry and the involved technology
- Experience with channel development, sales, and b2b marketing experience of hi- tech related products and services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High skills in English language, spoken & written. Additional European languages desirable.
- Committed to self-development and continual improvement of skills and competencies
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.