Strategy & Market Insights Manager - Central London - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Strategy & Market Insights Manager. This role is critical to building understanding of the market the business operates in today as well as the outlook for the future. Sitting within the broader Finance team, the Strategy & Market Insights Manager will have access to insight from the internal team, our Members, Generic Manufacturers and Research partners to pull together a comprehensive picture of the pharmaceutical sector to deepen understanding and aid in development of Sourcing strategies.
- Produce insight led work using a variety of data sources, focussing on the needs of the audience and tailoring the call to action on that basis
- Ownership of weekly highlights reporting to the Leadership team and broader team
- Ownership of monthly insights for inclusion in Management Accounts, enriching the story as to where we are and the outlook for the year
- Ownership of quarterly insights reporting to the CFO focussing on market dynamics and contextualising business performance
- Critical thought leader for the financial planning processes, both short and long term.
- Partnering with the FP&A team and data scientist to ensure that expected movements in the market are considered
- Business partner to the Leadership team and key member stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Business or equivalent
- Pharmaceutical or life sciences experience preferable
- Well organized, process and team-oriented with the ability to prioritize quickly.
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to initiate and manage work with sense of urgency.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results driven environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent communication skills and able to work with all levels of management and internal/external customers to get results quickly - able to communicate complex data to stakeholders in a simplified and action-oriented manner
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.