Supplier Relations & Sourcing Lead - Central London - Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
My client, a global healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit a Supplier Relations & Sourcing Lead. The successful candidate will manage supplier relationships, implement sourcing strategies and processes to support key business objectives related to product cost, supply, and business needs. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who will develop and maintain global relationships with international suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with select US and internationally based suppliers
- Accountable for the accuracy of operational implementation for supplier base related to sourcing activities
- Accountable for resolution of supplier operational issues and communicate impacts to member organisations
- Responsible for timely and accurate resolution of supply issues
- Execute negotiation strategies for the sourcing of products
- Leverage data and advanced analytics to identify supplier opportunities and risks
- Understand and articulate critical concerns and sensitivities of supplier base to sourcing leadership team
- Manage and lead sourcing team projects and deliverables
- Act as a SME for 'day to day' sourcing insights for enterprise and team projects
- Work cross-functionally with business units to accomplish enterprise goals and objectives.
- Listen to, leverage, promote diverse ideas, perspectives, of others across the business
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Previous experience in retail, sourcing, consulting, pharmaceuticals or FMCG
- Experience with conducting financial or spend analysis.
- Experience with category, supplier and/or contract management.
- Experience with developing and executing business cases is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Alteryx and Tableau experience and advanced Excel skills is preferred.
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong planning, organisation, and project management skills; able to work on multiple projects and flex within changing priorities.
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.